Colonial Airstream in Edmond, Oklahoma - Colonial Itasca Airstream - 2015 Mercedes Airstream Review from Edmond, Oklahoma

1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Bought a 2015 Mercedes Airstream. Asked David (GM) about resale. He said modest loss and slow depreciation and they will buy back with no problem. 6 months later he offered 39,000 less Nearly 1/3 loss but only if they need it later. 6 months after he dropped to 80,000 but was overstocked and couldn't buy.

THATS 54,000 loss in one year and they didn't want it then even.

VERY DISHONEST!!!!!!!!

Stay away. Tom Johnson in NC or others are all better than these guys.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Manahawkin, New Jersey, United States #1177606

I bought the RV back from the customer at a very generous price and the customer tried to update the status and was not able to

Colonial Airstream - Dishonest Dealer Colonial Itasca Airstream

Colonial Itasca in Lakewood NJ sold us a 2012 Itasca Meridian. We purchased the brand new motorhome sight unseen and traveled from the west coast to the east to pick it up.

It was filthy, unready to be transferred to us. More importantly we inquired prior to buying it about Hurricane Sandy and if it damaged the motorhome at all. The General Manager David Starin told us no not at all. We asked for a letter indicating as such.

He never gave us one. As it turns out we have a great deal of rust in various locations on this new motorhome. When contacting them and Winnebago they have hid under the statement "we do not warranty rust items". This dealer and general manager are dishonest.

Do not ever deal with them. We are pursuing other avenues against them both.

Comments

sight unseen? from the west coast?

and then it was the dealers and mnf fault? some people are idiots and shouldn't be out with out adult supervision.

Summit, New Jersey, United States #771109

I could not agree more. Thank you for saving me the time with this review ill gladly travel out of state to do business with a dealer that is a bit more accommodating and honest. I experienced poor customer service and I'm glad I haven't wasted any more time with them.